5 Reasons to Come to the Boathouse
The Boathouse is a local Lake of the Ozarks restaurant that has been around for years and is located at the Village Marina dock. What you may not have known, though, is that this summer is our FIRST summer with our NEW look! From an updated menu to a brand new lakefront pool at the Lake of the Ozarks, we have many reasons to come out to the Boathouse. Here are our favorite five reasons (though, we could come up with many more).
|Photo by Michael Harris|
1. A Great Place to Hang OutIf you're looking for a place that can provide a place to lounge around, dance to your favorite tunes, and also provide the best food at the Lake of the Ozarks - you've found it! The Boathouse provides an amazing atmosphere for everyone young and old. You can relax by our pool all day, with amazing views, and a Tiki Bar just a few steps away. Not to mention, when you get hungry, you can hop on over to our restaurant and choose any of the amazing items from our menu. We want to see you THIS weekend and hang out!
2. Get Food In Your BellyDoes a day on the Lake make you hungry? The Boathouse is here to cure it! Our brand new menu features some incredible items like smoked wings, blackened rib eye bites, candied shrimp tacos, a Boathouse smash burger, and more! If you're not hungry yet, check out our full menu on our website. You'll be hungry after reading it! Every item is fixed perfectly by our amazing chef, and we look forward to serving you in our lakefront restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks.
3. Ice Cold Drinks For Summer DaysJune 21st is the first day of summer, and what better way to kick off the summer season than with our incredible drink menu. We have cocktails, house wine, Mules, many varieties of draft beer, as well as beer in a can, and frozen beverages! Want to learn more about our drink menu? You're going to have to come out and see for yourself *wink*.
4. Swimming for the Whole FamilyAre you looking for a family friendly place to hang out, dine in, and swim around? The Boathouse has a newly renovated pool, and to make it even better, the pool is open to kids. In order to provide a safer environment and allow the adults to have a splash free area, we have roped off space by the waterfall as the family area. The other area is adult only. This helps everyone enjoy the pool even more. The tables that are built into the pool on the adult side are irresistible for jumping from, so this helps keep adults drinks from incoming tidal waves, and keeps the kids safe, too. So come out to the Boathouse, bring the family, and have an incredible day at our newly renovated pool!
5. A Great Stop After a Full, Fun DayIf you've been out on the water all day, and you need a pit stop for fuel, food, and fun - The Boathouse has you covered! Village Marina provides the best 24-hour gas dock at the Lake of the Ozarks, along with slip rentals, and more. While Village Marina has your boat covered, we've got YOU covered with amazing food, drinks, and fun! We have live music at the Lake of the Ozarks every weekend, and we now have a BRAND NEW band stage that provides a great place for music, while opening up a great dance floor for you!
Come Out To the Boathouse!The Boathouse Lakeside Bar & Grill will be your favorite stop if you've never been here before! We invite you to come out and dine with us every day of the week. You can ask any of our loyal customers - we have the best restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks. With our new updates, we're only becoming even better, so we invite you to come see what all of the hype is about and enjoy a meal with us!
107 Village Marina Rd
Eldon, MO 65026
Mile Marker 3 by Bagnell Dam